Job Type: Volunteer Coordination
Organization: Christian Senior Services
Application Closing Date: 3/31/2017
Christian Senior Services is accepting resumes for the positon of Program Coordinator for our Senior Companion Program. Under the supervision of the Companionship Services Director, primary job responsibilities include managing Senior Companion volunteers; making home visits to potential clients to assess their need for the program; assisting with Companion assignments; helping organize and conduct monthly in-service meetings, training sessions, and presentations on behalf of the program; accurately enter volunteer hours and mileage and transportation reimbursements for processing bi-weekly stipends; maintain complete and accurate records as required by funders; and prepare monthly reports as required by the Program Director.
· Bachelor's Degree in human services field
· Bilingual in English/Spanish strongly preferred
· Excellent office administration skill with an advance knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and various mapping programs
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Must have reliable, personal vehicle
· Must have a clean criminal background check. No crimes against other persons or property. Must have valide driver's licesnse, good driving recod, and applicable insurance.
Christian Senior Services provides many benefits such as paid leave, paid holidays, medical insurance, and retirement.
Christian Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates should email resumes to email@example.com.
Location: 13420 Nacogdoches
San Antonio, TX 78217
Web Site URL:firstname.lastname@example.org