Successfully engage your volunteers for the holiday season!
This holiday season, give yourself the gift of a
Certificate in Volunteer Engagement
As it turns out, having a highly trained volunteer workforce is not just a gift to you, but the whole organization. These courses are taught by volunteer managers with more than 70 years of combined experience in volunteer engagement.
Get that professional edge without the big expense.
Cost is only $210 for the certificate - 7 courses for the price of 6.
Individual courses can be taken for only $35 each.
Excerpt from Are You REALLY Ready for Volunteers?:
"Assessments, processes, and procedures assist the volunteer program in progressing toward a well run program and helps to ensure that it is meeting the expectations of the Executive Director, the board, and clients being served."
Join us online to unleash the potential of your volunteers!
Complete 7 self-paced, online continuing education courses & earn the certificate:
- Are you REALLY Ready for Volunteers?
- Volunteers: Policy and Procedure Development
- Seven Steps for a Successful Volunteer Recruitment Campaign
- Volunteer Screening and Placement: Picking Only the Best
- Volunteer Orientation, Training, and Evaluation: Creating an Engaging Environment
- Volunteer-Staff Good Relations: Navigating the Divide
- Volunteer Recognition for High Impact
The Educational Consortium for Volunteerism (ECV) is part of the Division of Public Affairs and Community Engagement in the College of Public Affairs and Community Service at the University of North Texas.
The ECV's mission is to foster enhanced professionalism and increased standards in the leadership of volunteers and community service efforts in Texas.
Director, Educational Consortium for Volunteerism
Get started today
Register to begin working on your Volunteer Engagement Certificate.