Make YOUR volunteer program the best it can be this spring season with a Certificate in Volunteer Engagement
"Good volunteer management practices are directly linked to the success of the volunteer program"
Lets be frank, its never too late for your organization to blossom, and there is always room for improvement. This spring season is the perfect time. Learn about the four keys to developing your organization to be fit for the most qualified volunteers.
Continue to create the most rewarding work environment for your organization by completing our Certificate in Volunteer Engagement.
Cost is only $210 for the certificate - that is all 7 courses for the price of 6. Individual courses can be taken for only $35 each.
Complete 7 self-paced, online continuing education courses & earn the certificate:
- Are you REALLY Ready for Volunteers?
- Volunteers: Policy and Procedure Development
- Seven Steps for a Successful Volunteer Recruitment Campaign
- Volunteer Screening and Placement: Picking Only the Best
- Volunteer Orientation, Training, and Evaluation: Creating an Engaging Environment
- Volunteer-Staff Good Relations: Navigating the Divide
- Volunteer Recognition for High Impact
The Educational Consortium for Volunteerism (ECV) is part of Partnerships for Strong Communities in the College of Public Affairs and Community Service at the University of North Texas.
The ECV's mission is to foster enhanced professionalism and increased standards in the leadership of volunteers and community service efforts in Texas.
Pamela J. Sybert, Director
Get started today
Register to begin working on your Volunteer Engagement Certificate.