Nonprofit Sustainability Conference
Thursday November 6 (8:00am – 5:00pm with an evening reception from 5-6:30pm) and
Friday November 7 (9:00am – 4:30pm)
Sunset Station |Depot 4| 1174 East Commerce Street| San Antonio 78205
The San Antonio Area Foundation is bringing talented workshop presenters from around the nation for an incredible two-day Nonprofit Sustainability Conference on November 6 and 7! Attendees will enjoy a series of highly interactive sessions designed to help them discover the results, resources and relationships to lead their nonprofit organizations to sustainability.
This two-day conference features the following engaging sessions:
- Kevin D. Monroe (Atlanta, GA) —Commonsense Secrets to Sustainability
- Andrea Kihlstedt (New York, NY)—Core Principles and Practices of Successful Fundraising
- Jonathan Gurwitz (San Antonio, TX)—Crisis Communication Management
- Bridget Brandt (Austin, TX)—Market Research, Analysis and Messaging
- Panel Discussion with Funding Agencies
- Jean Block (Albuquerque, NM)—Social Enterprise
- Panel Discussion with 3DS & Social Enterprise Entrepreneurs
- Rose Mary Fry (San Antonio, TX)— Achieving Your Fundraising Goals through Board & Staff Partnerships
- Clarence Lowe (San Antonio, TX) —Now What? The Critical Component of Sustainability… Your Staff
- Plus networking opportunities, giveaways and more!
For $149, attendees receive not only two full days of training with national and local experts but also breakfast and lunch both days, a reception, plus great networking opportunities… An amazing value!
Click Here To Register
Click Here For a Link to the Conference Program