Encourage your Board now by forwarding this email...
Dear Board Member,
Register for Board Boot Camp by tomorrow (12/31/13) for great savings and
learn how you can better serve your nonprofit organization!
Saturday - January 11, 2014
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Click HERE to register
Register by December 31st- $95; January 1stand after - $125
Membership Opportunities Coming in 2014!
Are you looking for resources? Do you want to build your organization’s capacity to serve?
If so, consider becoming a member of the San Antonio Area Foundation!
Our new Membership Program will enhance the experience and benefit you already receive from the Area Foundation, with additional member resources such as:
• Room reservations up to 12 months in advance
• Exclusive webinars and lunch-n-learns for you and your staff
• Consultations with Area Foundation professionals on our Planned Giving and Public Relations teams
• Free or discounted use of BoardEffect (a Board governance online portal)
Membership registration opportunity available beginning January 2, 2014
Click HERE for additional details and pricing information
Register TODAY for next week's workshop
The Power of an Inspired Workforce
Click HERE to register
The worst economic situation since the Great Depression has wreaked havoc on businesses and employees. Layoffs, hiring freezes, increased responsibilities, reduced or flat pay, lack of bonuses, changes in benefits and reduction in learning and development opportunities have left employees disillusioned and dissatisfied. In fact, a report released by The Conference Board found that only 45% of those surveyed say they are satisfied with their job. This is the lowest level of job satisfaction since they began the survey 22 years ago! Our organizations are populated with dissatisfied and disengaged employees who are staying with the company only until the economy rebounds or something better comes along - not exactly good news for nonprofits looking to compete in today’s marketplace!
This course will help you define and identify the problem correctly and provide you with practical solutions to the growing epidemic of employee disengagement.
- Understand the roots of employee disengagement
- Learn ten principles of employee engagement
- Maximize performance through proper delegation
- Use leadership skills to gain employee engagement
- Review sample employee engagement assessments/questions
Who should take this class?
This course is perfect for anyone interested in improving workforce performance and maximizing collective results...especially Executive Directors, managers, & supervisors.