May, 20041) Tell me a little bit about yourself.
2) Why are you working as a nonprofit grantwriter?
3) Why are you interested in working for us?
4) What are your long range plans?
5) What are your short range plans?
6) What are the most important rewards you might expect from your employment? (enjoyment, financial reward, continual improvement)
7) What do you consider success?
8) Give me three characteristics of you.
9) What makes you a good choice for us?
10) How has your education prepared you?
11) What motivates you to put forth your best effort?
12) What have you learned from your extra-curricular activities?
13) What have you learned from previous jobs?
14) What can you contribute to our company?15) What is the least appealing aspect of a job?
16) Give me three words that describe you?
17) What are three accomplishments?
18) What are the keys you would use to resolve conflict?
19) What are your weaknesses?
20) What are your strengths?
21) Have you had a bad experience with an employer? If so, how did you handle it?
22) Have you made an error in judgement? If so, how did you handle it?
Questions Grantwriters Should Ask:
1) What would be a typical 1st assignment?
2) What type of orientation would I have?
3) Would you briefly go over my benefits?
4) What can I expect in terms of job development?
5) What direction do you see your company heading in the next 5 years?
6) Tell me about the culture and environment here.