1. Contact ACSSaveaLife@sanantonio.gov asap to rescue/foster/adopt Mom (photo, below). You MUST put her ID number in the subject line of the email!!!! Mom's ID is A193739
2. Contact Terri at 979-578-1827 (Wharton/SE TX) to rescue/foster/adopt huge, handsome, orange-&-white male kitty, age unknown, very large in your face constantly rubbing on you wanting attention and wanting to be pet whenever you attempt to quit petting him he grabs you with his paw wanting more lovin!
3. Contact MsTatum@RocketMail.com to adopt precious Beagle: ‘Hi, my name is “Max.” I am looking for the PERFECT home. I have a home right now, but one of the guys that got there before me (Harley) isn't that happy about me being there. I really like my family, but that one dog (Harley) he just won't let it go. I am very playful. I love to fun & jump. I even will chase balls & sticks. I'm still a puppy (10 months old), so I get into things I shouldn't. I grab sock, shoes, panties, etc. I don't mean to be bad. I think it’s just because I haven't been taught everything I need to know to be the PERFECT dog, but I am pretty sure I can learn all of that stuff. I think I would be a great dog for someone with kids about 10 or so old just because I haven't learned that I'm not supposed to jump. I just get so happy & excited when people pet me & play with me that I forget to mind my manners. BUT again, I think I could learn everything I need to learn. I am current on all of my vaccinations, neutered, on HW preventive, the whole nine yards. So, if you know anyone that would love me with all their heart & treat me like a king then could you please have them reply to this e-mail? Thanks, Love Max’
4. Contact Roxie Lawson at 432-770-7719 to foster/adopt German Shepherd/Husky: “Stormy,” one-year-old soon. She won 1st place in her obedience class this summer at a very young age among a lot of other small & large dogs who grew up in households. Stormy was found in a parking lot in June 2011. She was very scared of everything & wanted to eat the instructor the first class. By the end of the class, she was a model obedience dog. Stormy is great on the leash, in the house, getting in & out of the car, riding in the car & is the best house-trained dog I have ever seen. She is very protective if you like that type of dog. She is protective against male or female if off leash & can be quite intimidating. She listens very well, is extremely loving, & leaves my 2 cats alone. She loves to play with other dogs. She has doubled in size since I picked her up, but I think she’s as tall as she is going to be.
5. Contact DJ@WelcomePardner.com about adopting one or more of the six “found” pups … might be Blue Heeler- mix … about 5 to 6 weeks old … They are sweet pups and deserve a chance!!!!