ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 11TH ANNUAL AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE NONPROFIT AWARDS
The Center for Nonprofit Management is thrilled to announce the 11th annual Awards of Excellence, designed to celebrate the nonprofit community and its stars. Six $5,000 awards will be presented at A Night of Light, an awards dinner benefiting the Center for Nonprofit Management and presented by Bank of America, on Friday, November 11, 2011 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
Members of the Center for Nonprofit Management are eligible to apply for any of the following awards:
- Excellence in Social Innovation (Organizations with budgets $1,000,000 and over), awarded to a nonprofit that has implemented a socially innovative program/project that creates positive impact in achieving the organization’s mission.
- Excellence in Social Innovation (Organizations with budgets under $1,000,000) awarded to a nonprofit that has implemented a socially innovative program/project that creates positive impact in achieving the organization’s mission.
- Excellence in Communications, in Honor of Robert Miller, awarded to an organization that has executed a communication project/program that has successfully advanced its mission through innovative strategies to deliver key messages to its different audiences.
- Excellence in Nonprofit Leadership, awarded to a nonprofit Executive Director/CEO who exemplifies extraordinary leadership and vision in implementing innovative approaches.
- Excellence in Board Leadership, awarded to a board member who has made a significant contribution to the community and whose leadership exhibits best practices in nonprofit governance.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Executive of the Year, awarded to a corporate employee who exemplifies extraordinary leadership in the advancement of its company’s corporate citizenship and the nonprofit community as a whole.
All applications must be returned to the Center for Nonprofit Management by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 3, 2011. An independent panel of judges will review applications and select Awards of Excellence recipients. Finalists will be informed in early October and recipients will be announced live at A Night of Light on November 11th.
For more information or to download an application, please visit www.cnmdallas.org or contact Katy Spicer at 214-826-3470, ext. 232.
Founded in 1980, the Center serves more than 2,500 nonprofit organizations annually and works to build stronger communities by increasing the performance and impact of nonprofit organizations.
mes New Roman","serif";}