Become a member of Greenlights to connect, learn and share with thousands of nonprofit stakeholders in Austin and throughout Central Texas.
For just $125-$375 per year (depending on your organization size), you and your nonprofit get access to a wealth of free professional development, advice and resources, and huge discounts on events and services.
- NEW! Deals from Business Partners: Greenlights Business Partners provide members with discounts on products or services, like 20% off email marketing with Emma, 20% off video services with One Story Productions and more!
- NEW! Discounted D&O Insurance: Low-cost directors’ and officers’ liability insurance coming in Feb. 2011!
- Free Use of Meeting Space: Book gatherings for up to 40 at Greenlights’ offices in North Austin or Mitte Foundation Carriage House downtown. Some restrictions apply. Learn about the spaces and usage guidelines.
- Free, Monthly Lunch & Learns: Grab a lunch, join your peers, and get valuable information from local experts on issues like effective use of technology, fundraising trends and techniques, financial reporting, volunteer engagement, and more. Visit greenlights.force.com for upcoming events.
- Free Workshop Voucher(s): Receive 1-4 vouchers, valued at $55 each, and your membership has already started paying for itself! Use your vouchers to attend our skill-building workshops, designed for a variety of experience levels and types of nonprofit stakeholders.
- Free Hour of Consulting: Meet one-on-one with a Greenlights consultant to get expert advice on challenges you or your organization currently face. Common topics include fundraising, strategic planning, financial oversight and board development. Learn more about how to use this benefit.
- Free Website Posting: Share your news and events and open job positions with the Central Texas nonprofit community through Greenlights' website, averaging about 10,000 visitors per month.
- Significant Discounts on Events: Get 45% off Greenlights’ skill-building workshops, and up to 30% off your registration for our annual nonprofit management conference.
- Board Recruitment Opportunity: Only member organizations may apply for participation in the annual Board Summit event, which introduces 300+ community leaders interested in board service to about 40 local nonprofits seeking qualified board candidates.
- Capacity-building Grants: Only member organizations may apply for a grant from Greenlights' 501 Council. The Council awards three grants each year, which are applied towards Greenlights’ consulting services in the areas of Board Excellence, Fundraising & Resource Development, and Strategy & Planning.
- Member Logo: The Greenlights membership logo is a sign of an organization's or individual's commitment to extraordinary performance and impact. Display the logo on your website or other materials, such as donor reports.
- Monthly Updates, Tips and Opportunities in Greenlights2Go: Our monthly e-newsletter, Greenlights2Go, is full of nonprofit tools, tips and opportunities. Add staff and board to this list by contacting Haila Yates at email@example.com.
$125 - Nonprofit Level I
Available to nonprofits with annual budgets of less than $250,000.
$200 - Nonprofit Level II
Available to nonprofits with annual budgets between $250,000 and $999,000.
$275 - Nonprofit Level III
Available to nonprofits with annual budgets between $1 million and $3 million.
$350 - Nonprofit Level IV
Available to nonprofits with annual budgets over $3 million.
$125 - Individual
Available to independent contractors, students of the nonprofit sector, capacity-building consultants, philanthropists and other individuals who seek a supportive nonprofit community of learners and collaborators.
| || |
WHAT OUR MEMBERS SAY
"We are extremely grateful to our friends at Greenlights for ALL YOU DO to help our community, and our kids at Candlelight Ranch!"
- Harriett Kirsh Pozen, Candlelight Ranch
"Greenlights' individual membership provided me with an instant and invaluable head start in networking relationships (for life!) and education, as I dove into a new career-start in nonprofit fundraising. Thank you Greenlights!"
- Day Fariss, Foundation Communities
"The [Mitte] meeting space worked out perfectly for us. We look forward to using it throughout the year for our board meetings. Thanks to Greenlights for making this great space available to members."
- Meg Goodman Erskine, Multicultural Refugee Coalition
NEW/RENEWING MEMBERS THIS MONTH
Breast Cancer Services for Central Texas