Padgett Stratemann Not-for-Profit Computer Donation Program
For over sixty years Padgett Stratemann has shown its commitment to the communities in which it does business by striving to be a leader in giving. Whether through monetary donations, providing time away from work for team members to serve on boards and committees, or through innovative programs such as its newly formed Not-for-Profit Computer Donation Program. We believe giving to others is a reflection of the inner values held by our firm and its people. We hope every local Not-for-Profit organization will find this program an asset as you work to meet the needs of those who live in the Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas.
- Donations are intended to further the charitable efforts and/or internal operations of the nonprofit organizations selected to receive the computers
- Nonprofit organizations desiring to participate in the program must have 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service
- Donations consist of Dell Latitude D630 laptops
- Maximum of three (3) laptops per organization
- Donated computers are not available for resell, trade, or auction
- The donation program is offered bi-annually (Fall and Spring session). Nonprofit's may submit applications for each session, should they so desire.
Fall 2010 Program Schedule
Application Process Begins: October 21, 2010
Application Process Closes: November 15, 2010
Nonprofit's Notified of Program Results: December 31, 2010 Application Submission or Further Information
Applications and required supporting documents may be submitted to Maria Barrett at email@example.com
or mailed to the following address:
Director of Marketing
100 NE Loop 410, Suite 1100
San Antonio, Texas 78216
For further information regarding the program call toll-free at 800.879.4966 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800.879.4966 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Guidelines and Application Computer Donation Program Agreement
The following links provide key information about the programs guidelines - including a list of required supporting documentation, the equipment being donated in the Fall 2010 session (equipment varies per session), and the Computer Donation Program Agreement.
SAVE THE DATE:
The Spring 2011 program is scheduled to launch May, 2011. Be sure to return to this site for information on key dates for the Spring 2011 session!